Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement
As part of our commitment towards the Modern Slavery Act 2015, Littywood Farm Ltd takes a zero tolerance approach to slavery and human trafficking. To maintain awareness and ensure a high level of understanding of the risks of modern slavery and human trafficking in our business; key personnel have attended the Stronger Together workshop; all supervisors have received training in the Stronger Together principles and are encouraged to report any issues. Our due diligence processes include:
- We display the stronger together posters and leaflets (in different languages) on site.
- All employees see the Stronger Together video as part of their induction.
- We are members of the Ethical Training Initiative (ETI) and we are regularly audited by third parties who publish our results on the Supplier Ethical Data Exchange (Sedex).
- We employ staff under fair, ethical and legal conditions (in compliance with the ETI base code).
- We have a worker welfare support team available for staff who have any concerns.